This property is situated on gentle rolling hills with sweeping views and scattered mature oak trees among wineries and tasting rooms. It is centrally located; just 16 miles from downtown Paso Robles and 25 miles from San Luis Obispo. The 106 year old olive trees were moved to the site 2 ½ years ago and are filling out beautifully. There is room to expand the olive orchard, plant a vineyard and build a winery. Plans for an olive pressing facility, tasting room and event center have been developed overlooking the site where pond plans have been approved. Live among the trees in the remodeled home close to your horses in their 15 stall barn. Build your estate home or bed & breakfast on the ridge top building site overlooking the orchard.
- 160 certified organic acres – certified organic by USDA and CCOF
- New perimeter field fence around property
- 120 irrigated acres planted with 106 year old Mission and Sevillano olive trees, with contract for olives
- 16 irrigated acre super high density orchard planted with Arbequina and Arbosana olive trees, with contract for olives
- 6 ½ irrigated acres of permanent pasture, w/field fencing and livestock barns
- Newly graded 27’ wide access road from La Panza to ranch road with 6’base and drainage
- Newly graded 24’ wide ranch road with 6” base and drainage
- Remodeled 3 bedroom home
- 15 stall raised center isle horse barn
- New metal Ag building
- 360 GPM well with new 20 hp pump and Variable speed panel
- Building sites for residence, pressing facility, tasting room/event center, bed and breakfast, and winery.
- Williamson Act for low taxes